POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Colour clipping. : Re: Colour clipping. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Colour clipping.
From: Rune
Date: 30 Nov 2001 11:37:58
Message: <3c07b5e6@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" wrote:
> Well, as it worked this way every since there has
> been POV-Ray, how can it be a bug?

Why do some people keep saying that? Just because something worked the same
way in POV-Ray 3.1, it doesn't mean it can't be a bug. In fact POV-Ray 3.1
has some quite serious bugs, such as the normal bug.

> However, as it hasn't been needed in 15 years

That's not for any individual to say. Maybe *you* didn't need it...

> I really wonder why it would be an feature so important
> it has to be added to 3.5 (so to post here)

Well, here I agree. It's not that important... But he may have a point that
it maybe should be mentioned in the docs.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)